Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 Lovely Year of Finishes Round Up~

If you are thinking about starting,
but don't know if you really want to or not...

Sometimes declaring a goal PubliCLy 
gives does give you a little more incentive.
Often I let myself slide,
but for six months didn't,
because I had made a commitment to others!

It helped more than you know...













Please come join us!

It is so nice to move projects from the WIP
to the COMpleTED pile!

HaPpY DaNcE on over to start in 2014.....

2 comments:

  1. You really finished a lot of great projects. My favorite is the sewing tote. It looks perfect for having everything you need for a project in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great amount of finishes. Thanks so much for playing along ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your message! I enjoy hearing from you!! Please check your email for my response. I try to answer each person who leaves a comment!