Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January Lovely Year of Finishes Completed~

Intention, my January Sugar Block is completed!
And
Love
the
sweet flowers and pattern.


I didn't know how the month would play out,
or how much time I would get to free sew,
so set this block as my January Goal.
And happily, it is done.

A little side note...it was +40 F when I took the pictures on the river.
Just a tich warmer than usual on a January day!


Come join us for a year of finishes
or hop on over to catch some inspiration
with Shanna and Melissa and all.....



3 comments:

  1. Oh Sharon, it is just so beautiful. Love how you placed the fabrics. So pretty. On to February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet block. Love the fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! Really like the cross-over effect of the points. The fabric is so colourful, perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your message! I enjoy hearing from you!! Please check your email for my response. I try to answer each person who leaves a comment!