Sunday, January 12, 2014

Final Finishes of 2013~

Before 2013 came to a close
I finished up a few more projects!


I am really glad to have them move to 
the Finished List!


A lunch bag with Joel Dewberry fabrics.
These have always been a favorite color combination!


A little bag for a brand-new one year old.
I used a couple of Riley Blake FQ's and an
alphabet print.
It also contained a little pair of jammers (racing swim suit)
and snack gear.



And for a sweet little girl..
cupcakes to go with her suit!




Have you ever used these little "suckers"?  
They are strong little magnets.
I put fleece on the outside of both sides to make them a little
easier to open for tiny fingers.  
They seem to work really well.



Does anyone know if they will harm phones or credit cards?
They would be a nice addition to adult bags if they are safe near magnetic components.



1 comment:

  1. The lunch bags are adorable. I love the cupcakes. Is this the same lunch bag pattern you made for your daughter? I have never seen that type of magnet. They actually work when covered with fleece? That is strong.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your message! I enjoy hearing from you!! Please check your email for my response. I try to answer each person who leaves a comment!