Saturday, January 11, 2014

The Aragon Bag~

The Aragon Bag is another fabulous pattern by 


I am hoping it turns out to be an outstanding diaper bag as well.
Only time, and a healthy new baby will 
give us an idea about that part!


I love how many pockets and organizational aids are in this bag.



A roomy zippered pocket on the back,
elastic pockets on each end on the outside...and the inside.
A large, flapped hands-free pocket on the front,
two more, large pockets inside,
and lastly, another zippered pocket inside.

I added a D-ring along the inside zipper for keys,
a dry bag for..well..wet things,
a little snap wallet/phone wristlet for her,
credit card/metro case for him,
and sweet baby things for the new one to come.


The fabrics are outdoor, weather resistant types that I hope will be durable.
They can be cleaned with a damp rag, and should hold up 
for busy professional parents on the go.


Have bag, can travel.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your message! I enjoy hearing from you!! Please check your email for my response. I try to answer each person who leaves a comment!