Thursday, December 26, 2013

December Elfing Finished~


It was fun being a sewing elf and 
making this basket for Christmas.

I used a combination of two inspirational online tutorials,
and another at 
then added some of my own ideas.


There is room in the bottom to store some fabrics,
and vinyl pockets all around 
to see and keep her supplies organized.
I included cute little scissors, a pin cushion, tape measure,
clips, pins, 
and a seam ripper. 


The zipper is a 26" from Zipit.
Fabrics used were Sew Pretty by Laurie Wisbrun (RK), 
Polka Dot Stitches by Lori Holt (RB),
and a piece N2BU.


This is my December Finish
for the 2013 Lovely Year of Finishes!
Shanna and Melissa are gearing up for 2014 already.
Check it out their plan and set your goals to get those projects finished!!
Thanks everyone!
See you next year.....

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I really like it, such super cute fabric. And you are ready to start again in 2014. You are better than I would be. Looking forward to seeing new projects. Happy new Year

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your message! I enjoy hearing from you!! Please check your email for my response. I try to answer each person who leaves a comment!