Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Creative Introduction~

I have been wanting to do this for a while...
introduce this multi-talented,
creative person.

She was one of the first people I met 
when we moved to Oregon.

We were both in the fourth grade.

Both had sheep in 4-H ;-)

and she has AlWayS seeped creativity where ever
she goes.

In high school she painted store windows,
and detailed cars.

Yup, I always was in awe of her work,
and her laugh!

Here are some recent pen drawings
on garage sale finds..


A hard-sided suitcase..


A once boring, white standing mixer..


completed with sharpies. 


She also works with adults with disabilities.
Together they completed this mosaic Tree of Life for their local area.

Just recently
her scroll saw ornament pattern was recently published in the 
Scroll Saw Magazine


You can check out more of her patterns at her website.

She is a VeRy talented lady!


If you follow Dexter Days you might recognize one of the little guys.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your message! I enjoy hearing from you!! Please check your email for my response. I try to answer each person who leaves a comment!