Friday, July 12, 2013

Itching to be Stitching~

I was wanting to be stitching so I went to my
long,
long,
list....
to look for something quick to finish.

I had a request for a lunch bag.
It is awfully nice having someone wanting me sew for them,
so I decided to work on that!


This is my proto-type...


It has a little fleece quilted into it,
a pull-out, quick-dry liner,
an inside pocket for utensils..that also can be 
pulled inside-out to dry,
and a top cover that can be pushed out of the way inside
if she doesn't want to use it.


It was kind of fun to play with some new ideas.


It could double as a craft bag if she gets tired of using it for lunches--
she is a knitter..
Though, those cupcakes might make one hungry, don't you think?

Time to get back out and enjoy the sunshine.....




1 comment:

  1. That is a sweet lunch bag. The cupcake fabric is really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your message! I enjoy hearing from you!! Please check your email for my response. I try to answer each person who leaves a comment!