Thursday, August 7, 2014

August's LYOF Goal~


My July project is sitting here,
looking at me sadly in its
almost-finished state..

In our busy, busy July
the poor thing just kept getting pushed down the list.
..sigh..

Our warm, glorious, summer days have been such a treat
that it would be a shame to waste them.
Winter and more time to work indoors will be here 
soon enough!

I will get back to July's goal for a finish,
but right now this has jumped to the front of the line.


From this beautiful fabric, 
I will create a gift
for someone very special.

I hope you are all having a wonderful, memory-filled summer!

I am linking up for an August Finish
with Melissa and Shanna.

As always, you will find a 
lot of 
inspiration here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your message! I enjoy hearing from you!! Please check your email for my response. I try to answer each person who leaves a comment!