Sunday, October 5, 2014

An October Goal~


I have a pattern picked out,
and three colors chosen
from the Kona cottons in my basket.

Did you notice the frost underneath it? ;-)

It is time to get October's blocks done 
for our 
Color Adventure!!



Since the person who will receive one of the blocks
reads this

(Hello!)

I will have to wait to show the details.
But that set of blocks
is my goal.

Time to get back to stitching.....

October's Goal Setting Party 
can be found here ~



Come check out what everyone is doing
now that summer is over!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are such beautiful fabrics. I love the colors. Frost, nope, did not see a thing, nope, no how!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your message! I enjoy hearing from you!! Please check your email for my response. I try to answer each person who leaves a comment!