Thursday, April 3, 2014

Spring-ing Forward With a Goal~


I sat down with a calendar
and mapped out when I will be gone this month.

It turns out the number of days away,
is more than the time at home.

Wow!

In an attempt to keep up with my projects,
I am going to make my Sugar Block 
completion, my goal.

This month is Presence 
which seems appropriate for the times,
doesn't it?


Maybe when I return in May, spring will have sprung?

Hope it is a productive month,
where ever you may be!

I am linking up with Melissa and Shanna at.....

3 comments:

  1. Where ever you are going have fun and be safe. See you in May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hove a great time and enjoy your time away. Looking forward to seeing your May finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't seen a post for a while so I stopped in to check on you. I was away on vacation when you posted this so I missed it. Hope you are having fun wherever you are traveling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your message! I enjoy hearing from you!! Please check your email for my response. I try to answer each person who leaves a comment!