Sunday, February 16, 2014

Happy Camper~


I was excited to receive an email from Shanna letting me know that
I was a winner for December's Lovely Year of Finishes!!
Shanna and Melissa host the annual project-a-long.
 My prize was a Moda Fat Quarter Bundle!!
I have never had an entire bundle before...

You may have guessed it was a HaPPy, haPPy surprise!


The lovely line is called Glamping by MaryJane
of MaryJane Farms in Moscow, Idaho!


In years past I subscribed to her magazine, purchased food supplies from her,
and visited her store.
I didn't realize she was also creating fabrics.
That all made the surprise gift even sweeter for me.


I don't know when I will be able to cut into the fabrics,
but I sure appreciate the treat 
of looking at the colorful stack each day!


Thanks again Katie Q, Shanna and Melissa!!

Remember, it isn't too late to start in 2014.....


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, I just love that line is so bright and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I love surprises like that. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your message! I enjoy hearing from you!! Please check your email for my response. I try to answer each person who leaves a comment!