Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February's Lovely Year of Finishes..Finish~


At the beginning of the month I decided that a lens bag
would be my goal in February
for Melissa and Shanna's LYOF.


After thinking about what it needed to be able to do, 
this is what I came up with.


I gave it a square bottom to stand up,
a little loop to lift it with,
and two layers of Soft and Stable padding.


It also has a waterproof sleeve inside to keep
things dry,
cordura on the ends to protect from abrasion,
and a zipper closure.


It was a fun little experiment.


The Iditarod is starting March 1st.  Those dogs and all of the happenings
 will give us 
a great chance for this little baby's test run.....

Check out what everyone else was working on this month.....

A Lovely Year of Finishes

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful case. The details are really clever. I like the way you positioned the loop across the zipper. I have to admit, I had to Google Cordura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to make a case for your camera lens. It looks great! Congrats on meeting your goal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your message! I enjoy hearing from you!! Please check your email for my response. I try to answer each person who leaves a comment!