Sunday, December 7, 2014

Final Finish Up Month and Goal Setting for 2014~


Have you been "elfing" for a while?
Getting everything ready for the holidays?


It is a busy time of the year!
One of my goals is to get the final block finished and 
in the mail for our
Color Adventure.

Here it is half-way done.  
I love it more with every added month.


I hope you get time for yourself
to enjoy
and absorb
this special time of year!

I am linking up
for the final month
with 
at a

Lovely Year of Finishes.

Please stop by and check out the other projects!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon, what wonderful colourful blocks, I love them. Can't wait to see the finished product. Hope you and yours have a lovely Christmas. Hugs, Susie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your message! I enjoy hearing from you!! Please check your email for my response. I try to answer each person who leaves a comment!