Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween Stitching~

One day I was stranded waiting for a car,
so went across the street to a cute little quilt shop,

The rental company ended up taking much longer,
so I had more time to wander ;-)

A few minutes turned into an hour...several hours, etc...
You know how it can be sometimes!

The kind folks ordered me lunch
with theirs, 
and showed me how to make 
a quilt pattern I had been looking at..

It was one of the nicest afternoons I have ever enjoyed!

I left with this easy little kit which included the dyed wool 


to continue the smile long after I left the shop.....

(and of course I bought the tools for the quilt I had been eyeing also!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your message! I enjoy hearing from you!! Please check your email for my response. I try to answer each person who leaves a comment!