Saturday, November 16, 2013

November Photo Workshop~

Another lesson to improve my pictures.
Or attempt anyway ;-)
This month's assignment was using the White Balance Control
and adjusting it as needed...

First I went outside and used the auto everything.
My camera is so smart!


Then I started playing.  
I switched to Direct Sunlight since that is where I was.
A bit of a wipe-out at 1250 sec f/2.5 100 ISO




A little more visible at 125 sec


One more try at 250


 I then attempted a custom setting using a grey card 
included in my book..





I think the custom turned out better than using an auto correct in the computer 
after the shot.


 But I still need to practice...a lot.....

Check out others who are working on their pictures as well!
You can join in anytime.
The next assignment will be January!

Plum and June


1 comment:

  1. Great experiment! I agree with you that the custom looks really good. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your message! I enjoy hearing from you!! Please check your email for my response. I try to answer each person who leaves a comment!