Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Work In Progress...Getting Closer~



Right before I left on my trip I found out that my favorite Long-arm Quilters
could do a top for me while I was in Oregon.  

Since I always worry about mailing large pieces, I decided to take advantage
of her willingness!
The back was finally finished two hours before the jet left.

This is the first scrappy back I have ever done, and it was a learning experience.
It has at least one sample of every fabric in the Good Morning line!
I kind of love that...

June and John did a fantastic job (as usual) lining me up and making their 
stitches look fantastic.
Now I just have to finish the binding.....


1 comment:

  1. How lucky you are to have a longarmer who work so quickly !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your message! I enjoy hearing from you!! Please check your email for my response. I try to answer each person who leaves a comment!